Orem Draw Station and Phlebotomy
The draw station and phlebotomy services at Revere Health’s Orem office offers patients and referring providers quick results. Our phlebotomy patients receive unmatched service as we have a solid track record of getting blood samples with just one stick! Ask your primary care physician about Revere Health’s medical laboratory in Orem today.
Clinical Lab Testing
Management of Esoteric Testing Requests
Lab collects specimen for any patient who sees a Clinic physician, regardless of insurance.
STAT results are available in 30 minutes for in-house testing. 98 percent of in-house results are released by 9 p.m. that day, and the remaining 2 percent by noon the following day.
Phlebotomists collect specimens in Payson, Orem, American Fork, and Provo. Patients choose most convenient location.
Unless actual incubation time makes it impossible, we guarantee 30-minute turnaround on STATs.
Our EMR allows physicians to access results at his or her fingertips.
No Additional Patient Resources