How is a kidney stone formed?
What are the common symptoms of kidney stones?
• Sudden, severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
• Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen, groin or genitals
• Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
• Frequent and painful urination
• Urinating small amounts of urine
• Pink, red, or brown urine caused by blood in the urine
• Cloudy or bad-smelling urine
• Nausea and vomiting
• Fever and chills if an infection is present
Are certain foods and drinks more likely to cause kidney stones?
Are you concerned that you might have a kidney stone? Revere Health Urology providers specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of pediatric and adult urinary problems in eight easy-to-access Utah locations. We partner with you and your primary care physician to develop an individualized treatment plan based on the latest technology and research.