What Is Good Health Worth?
Revere Health’s Wellness Institute is much more than a gym. We cater to adults of varying ages and fitness levels. We offer medically supervised fitness services in a comfortable facility.
The staff is dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals. From your first evaluation or through your individualized program of nutrition and exercise, the Wellness Institute has your optimal health in mind.
The Wellness Institute is housed in two convenient Utah County locations – in Revere Health’s Provo main campus and its newest multi-specialty health center in Salem.
- Therapeutic Pool with Safety Handrails
- Hot Tub with Safety Handrails (Provo only)
- Locker Rooms
- Individual Handicap Accessible Showers
- Dressing Rooms (with lockers for day use)
- Cardiovascular Exercise Area
- Circuit Weight Equipment
- Multipurpose Activity Room (Salem)
- Sports Court (Provo)
- NuStep Recumbent Cross Trainers
- Recumbent Bikes
- Free Weight Area
- Fitness Classes
- Physical Therapy Treatment Area
- Safe, Lighted Underground Parking (Provo)
- Safe and Well-Lit Parking Lot (Salem)
- Use of both locations included in membership
Your First Gym Day Pass Is FREE! Print and fill out this form and bring to the Wellness Check-In desk (or get this form from the Wellness Check-In desk).
Fitness Class Schedule
YOGA (Provo) – Monday, Thursday 5:30pm – 6:30pm
ZUMBA (Provo) – Wednesday 5:30pm – 6:30pm
INTRO TO FITNESS (Provo) – Friday 10am – 11am
INTRO TO FITNESS (Salem) – Tuesday, Thursday 9am-10am
AQUAFIT Water Aerobics (Provo) – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30am – 8:30am
AQUAFIT Water Aerobics (Provo) – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am – 10am
LOW-IMPACT ARTHRITIC Water Aerobics (Provo) – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
10:30am – 11:30am AQUA ZUMBA Water Aerobics (Salem) – Monday, Friday 9am – 10am
AQUAPUMP Water Aerobics(Salem)–Wednesday 9am-10am
AQUAFIT Water Aerobics (Salem) – Tuesday, Thursday 6pm – 7pm
All fitness classes included in your membership!